Monday, February 25, 2008

Color Twirl

I've done many color wheels before, once in high school and in my first year of college back home. They're never fun, very tedious and I have serious problems with being clean and perfect. It was pretty automatic for me to mix colors right, even though I'm very used to wasting a lot of paint and mixing with my brush. But this time I was a tad cleaner, even if you can't tell and I'm kinda proud.

I actually enjoyed it, even though I went trough a whole ordeal with finding the paints since I used Amanda's for this project. It was nice to do it with paint instead of Prismacolor pencils, I hated to have to sharpen my pencils every 20 minutes.
But overall it was an ok project, I got to refresh my color technique (even though I know I'm far from being done with it) and finally grab a brush after such a long time.

No comments: