Thursday, November 1, 2007

PatternpatternpatternpatternpatternpatternpatterN


I tried to look for the definition of pattern on google but to my surprise I only found crappy definitions such as " a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc." This may be true, a pattern is a decorative design but I'm surprised the dictionary site didn't have a more artistic definition to it? I don't know I just felt like their definition was weak.
I had the opportunity to do this project twice, not that fun. The first time it was actually on time, but to my avail I didn't save it right on my usb port. Meaning I had to do it again. The second time it was a whole lot easier because I had a little bit more experience with the program (illustrator) and of course I was finally paying attention to instructions which I didn't do much before. It was a fdun project, even though it was a little tricky and tedious.

No comments: